Grand Hotel Trento can rely on large common areas and high cleaning standards, two of its strong points that, over the years, have always allowed guests to enjoy a pleasant and relaxing stay in a totally safe and comfortable environment.
Our guests’ well-being has always been our priority and that’s why, in the current emergency situation, we have focused our attention on it even more, providing us with a specific and detailed protocol, shared with and observed by the whole staff, in order to guarantee the greatest safety without renouncing all the comforts.
Sense of responsibility and our usual friendliness will be the keywords of our hospitality, together with a strict compliance with the rules – in particular those of social distancing – that will not affect your stay and the warm sense of intimacy characterizing our service.
According to our safety protocol, we will guarantee:
– respect for physical distancing measures;
– use of the appropriate PPE (personal protection equipment):
– constant availability of automatic hand sanitizer dispensers in common areas;
– regular sanitation and disinfection of rooms and common areas;
– serving permit of food and beverage according to the current legislation.
The above-mentioned list of precautionary containment measures of the Covid-19 will be constantly updated in order to align ourselves with the instructions provided by the WHO and by our national Government.
Below, a detailed list of the essential protective measures implemented by our Hotel.